Good Morning, Lord!


Good morning, Lord!

I awoke early this morning with You on my mind. I don’t really need anything; just thinking about You and how much I love you.

Oh, there are plenty of things I’m sure I could bring to Your attention this morning, but there is time for that later. Right now, I just want to praise You.

I want to thank you first Father just for Your faithfulness, for Your goodness and mercy and Your ceaseless loving-kindness. Your compassion, Lord, never fails. (Lam. 3:22, 23) Thank you Lord, for Your shed blood which enables me now to come boldly before Your throne of grace, not only to seek help in my time of need, but just to praise You, for You are God and worthy of all my praise. (Heb. 4:16)

You are God of all creation, maker of heaven and earth. (Gen. 1:1) The whole earth is Yours, Lord, and everything in it. (Ps. 89:11) Great is Your faithfulness. You spun the world into existence with a single spoken word and yet knit me in my mother’s womb. (Ps. 139:13) You created me for a divine purpose. You have given me life, both physically and spiritually, and I will ever praise You, for You are worthy of all my praise. (Rev. 4:11)

Thank you Lord for Your salvation that delivered me from a world of darkness and transferred me into the realm of Your everlasting light. (Col 1:13) Thank you as well for Your grace that continues to deliver me from temptation, reminding me of Your righteousness and holiness, mindful always of Your divine call. (Ps. 91:14) You are holy God, and worth of all glory, honor, and praise.

I praise You Lord for both the visible and invisible in my life right now. (Col. 1:16) You are Wisdom and I trust in Your sovereign hand. (Job 12:13) Though I may not fully understand what my eyes may see, I know that when You are with me, You will guide and protect, because Your plans for me are to prosper me and keep me, plans for a future of hope. (Jer. 29:11)

Remind me throughout the day of those times I just need to stop again and give You praise. Your Word says that You inhabit the praise of Your people (Ps. 22:3). I desire for my heart and my home to be a place for Your glory to dwell, Lord, for You are worthy, Lord, so worthy! (Ps. 132:14)

Thank you for guarding my going out and my coming in today and forever. (Ps. 121:8) Praise and glory be to You now and forever. (Eph. 3:21)

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this post. I appreciate every comment. Blessings!