State of the Heart Address: From the Word of God




(Mouse over scripture links for full verse. May not work on mobile devices) 

Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you, today and always. ( John 20:19)

The more things change; the more things stay the same. (Eccl. 3:15) Nothing takes Me by surprise. (Is. 46:10)

I know the times are difficult, and there are times you feel like giving up, but I will show up and take care of you as I promised. (Heb. 13:5) I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. (Jer. 29:11)

But, in such a time as this, I want to address you with what is at the heart of so many things in which you struggle--in which the world struggles.

The heart. Prov. 27:19, Prov. 16:1

You see, I do not see as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart.”  1 Sam. 16:7 

The heart is hopelessly dark and deceitful, a puzzle that no one can figure out. But I, God, search the heart and examine the mind. I get to the heart of the human. I get to the root of things. I treat them as they really are, not as they pretend to be.” Jeremiah 17:9 THE MESSAGE

Some honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. Matt. 15:8

There is wickedness in your hearts that you are not even aware of. You may think you know your heart, but you do not. Remember Peter? He thought he knew his heart too. I search the heart, and I know it even better than you. You say you trust Me, but really do not, because your hopes and fears rise and fall as the corners of your mouth follow suit.  Ps. 139:4, John 18:27

Do not despair, but believe you will see My goodness in your situation. Be strong and let your heart take courage while you trustingly wait for Me.  Ps. 27:13-14

My eyes roam to and fro throughout the earth, that I may strongly support those whose hearts fully belong to Me.  (2 Chron. 16:9)

Give Me permission to examine you and try you; to test your mind and heart. Ps. 26:2

Creating clean hearts gives Me great pleasure. You can trust Me with yours.   Ps. 51:10

Give Me your heart, and let your eyes delight in My ways.  Prov. 23:26

Guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Prov. 4:23

It’s your heart, not the dictionary that gives meaning to your words. Matt. 12:34

And should anything burden you at any time, and it will, Come to Me, and I'll give you rest. Matt. 11:28

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matt. 11:29

Ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you. Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full. John 16:23, 24

Most of all, remember how much I love you.  John 19:30

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. Trouble in this world is guaranteed. But take heart! I have overcome the world.  John 16:33

Always remember how much My Father loves you.  John 3:16

And He loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came forth from the Father.  John 16:27

I've asked Him that My joy be made full in you  John 15:11, John 10:10

And remember, I have loved you with My very life. Remember Calvary? 1 John 3:16

Oh, and please love your neighbor too. Matt. 22:37, 39

I bless you with all that I am. Eph. 1:3  Now be a blessing to others in My name. Even those who have not treated you kindly, for your reward will be great. Matt. 5:11-12

Never forget, I am always with you. Matt. 28:20

(Comment below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this post. I appreciate every comment. Blessings!